Special rates for students and low-income mebers. More info here!
ESEE is the European branch of the International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE), providing a network for ecological economics in Europe.
ESEE offers several benefits to its members:
Besides receiving benefits, you have the chance to share your knowledge and expertise to:
- Advance the methodological and conceptual foundations of ecological economics
- Create a community of critical scholars who are ready to change the world
- Spread ideas of intergenerational and environmental justice, degrowth, or diverse values across academic fields and policy arenas
- Advance knowledge exchange and co-creation between scholars, teachers, students, practitioners and policy-makers
You can become a member of ESEE by registering at ISEE and indicating your willingness to join its European branch.
Membership options and prices for one year:
- Level 1: $15 for income less than $15,000
- Level 2: $35 for income between $15,000 and $30,000
- Level 3: $70 for income between $30,000 and $60,000
- Level 4: $110 for income between $60,000 and $90,000
- Level 5: $130 for income $90,000 and over
- Student members: $15 or free, see details below
As a student you have two membership options:
Active student members: You are an ordinary paying member of ESEE/ISEE with full membership rights, but you will still be registered as a student in our files. This membership status implies that you are also granted the special right to vote for student members of the ESEE Board, stand as a candidate for student member representation on the ESEE Board and are allowed to pay student rates at our conferences.
Non-paying student members: You are a member of ESEE only, but obtain this status for free. You have the same rights as paying ESEE members, except that you do not have any voting rights. You will receive the same benefits as paying members of ESEE like reduced conference fees, newsletter, etc. However, as a member of ESEE only, you will not acquire any of the ISEE-specific benefits. We encourage you to upgrade to a regular membership once you are a PhD candidate or upwards. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the free non-voting ESEE membership for now. For a regular membership (including active student membership) please register here: https://theisee.wildapricot.org/page-1548413
Registration for non-paying student membership will soon be available here.
With your financial contribution you help us to co-fund summer schools, training events, our website and social media support. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our community!
The ESEE Board