4 PhD and 1 Project Assistant positions in BEATLE project
4 PhD positions in research project on transformation pathways towards a biodiversity friendly land-use and food system
Deadline for application: VARIOUS(!) 26 June, 4 July, 11 July 2022.
The upcoming inter- and transdisciplinary research project BEATLE at University of Hohenheim in collaboration with University of Freiburg has four open PhD positions (75% TVL E-13) and one position for a project coordinator (50% TVL E-10). The PhD positions offer exciting opportunities to conduct research on transformation pathways towards a biodiversity friendly land-use and food system. We are looking for graduates from the fields of agricultural/environmental/resource/applied economics or ecology/environmental sciences (work package 2). Candidates should have a strong desire to conduct research related to biodiversity and agricultural policy. For more information see our project website (https://apo.uni-hohenheim.de/forschungsprojekte/beatle) or below links.
- PhD position in WP2 at University of Freiburg for quantifying land-use impacts on biodiversity and ecosystem services
- PhD position in WP3 at University of Hohenheim for the development and use of ecological-economic models
- PhD position in WP4 at University of Hohenheim for the assessment of national and local perspectives on transformation pathways towards a biodiversity friendly land-use and food system
- PhD position in WP5 at University of Hohenheim for the economic modeling and evaluation of biodiversity-friendly transformation scenarios
- Project assistant (50%, salary scale E10) to coordinate the stakeholder activities (workshops, surveys, etc.) at the national and local level (see WP1 and WP4) and to support the project with communication related work (website, social media, etc.).