UPCOMING ESEE ELECTIONS and CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The terms of office of 5 Board Members and 2 student representatives is ending in 2023 after 3 years, which means we will have elections by the end of the year!
The calendar for 2023 elections is as follows:
- Wednesday, 1 November – Wednesday, 29 November: 4 weeks nomination period
- First week of December: Preparations for elections
- Monday, 4 December – Monday, 25 December: 3 weeks election period
To become a nominee the person has to be supported by five ESEE Members eligible to vote. All nominations for elections shall be made in writing to the secretariat, using the email-address: firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by Wednesday, 29 November 2023.
- Nomination shall include the names of the supporters. Supporters are asked to express their support directly to the secretariat (email@example.com) also up to the same deadline.
- A brief biography (one paragraph) and a brief statement of motivation (one paragraph) for working in the Board shall be provided to be put on the ESEE website as a pdf file during the election period.
Information on the candidates and the voting procedure will be given at the ESEE website.
As only active ESEE Members and active student members paying their membership fees are entitled to stand and/or vote for the board elections, we encourage you to renew your membership as soon as possible. Based on the election calendar, you need to be an ESEE member or an active student member until 29 November 2023 to be eligible to vote in this year’s elections.
If you have any questions regarding nominations and/or elections do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.